Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Video of Audrey

Hi everyone -

I don't have a camera battery yet to take recent pictures, but I took a short webcam video of Audrey on her tummy trying to roll back over onto her back. It's not super exciting, but I just took it today so you can see how much she's grown! And that hair!

As soon as I have a working camera I will get some more pictures posted.

Let's see....updates:

Audrey is right around 13 lbs, 25 1/2 inches long, and eats like a horse. :) That's wonderful though - she's in the 15th percentile of weight, and 75th percentile of length, so she is super long and skinny....better than being the other way around though, right?!

1 comment:

  1. wow, she is super tiny, at least her weight I mean. She is growing so fast I can't believe it! I see so much of you AND matt in her it's crazy. she's a perfect combination of you two. That hair is amazing! She's such a cutie, thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete