Audrey and Grandma Diane at Aunt June's house on Thanksgiving.

Audrey enjoying some sweet potatoes and wanting to play with the camera.

Looking pretty with sweet potato lips.

Daddy giving me some yummy Thanksgiving rolls!

Playing with Papa
Milon while he and Grandma
Joyciewere babysitting. Audrey was entertained by tearing a napkin into the tiniest pieces possible.

Silly face!!

Look at me!

Climbing on the siesta sack.
Climbing up the siesta sack to the Valentine caterpillar!

Mama let me loose with a biter biscuit, and it was
goooooood.

Look at my dirty face!
Mmmm...
Hehe! I love being messy!

Would you like some biter biscuit?

these pictures are adorable. Audrey is such a sweetie, I loved seeing you both last weekend! She is growing so much and is so cute! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving, it looks like Audrey did too. :)
ReplyDeleteShe is such a happy baby girl! Hard to believe you're creeping up on her first birthday! She certainly loved her Thanksgiving potatos and biter biscuit. They make those so messy for the little ones. haha. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!
ReplyDelete