Here are some photos from Easter, along with a few other random pictures I have taken over the last couple of weeks.

Grandma Diane, Shaydynn, and Audrey trying to take Shaydynn's cracker.

Audrey and Shaydynn hunting for Easter Eggs.

Shaydynn counting her eggs.

Look what I found!

Mom, why is there a red egg in the crack of this tree?

Look how pink my dress is!!

She was beginning to get cranky because I wanted her to sit still.

Distracted.

Hi! Like my teeth?

Easter morning - she looks a little confused.

13 weeks and counting. Ready to have this baby in my arms already instead of in my tummy.

Audrey snuggling Daddy.

Coloring! Her new favorite activity.

She looks so grown up here.

Can we please go outside Mom?

Hi! Will you be my friend?
I love all the pictures, she's turning into such a little girl! I love Audrey in her Easter dress!
ReplyDelete