Grandma and Grandpa's celebration was great. My aunt Marie flew in from Kansas for the occasion, which means that my grandparents were able to have three of their four kids here for the big day! I know that meant a lot to them. For dinner we had a roast, potatoes, green bean casserole, and a big beautiful cake! I took several pictures which I will post below.
In addition to those pictures, I will post a few from Kellen's blessing day, and some from decorating the Christmas tree!
Audrey sitting by our "tina" (that's what she calls trees right now).
Daddy and Audrey decorating the tree.
Me, Aunt Marie and the kiddos.
Me and Aunt Marie the day before she flew back home.
Mom and Marie.
Audrey playing with a disposable camera.
Karlin, Angie, Shaydynn and Lundynn at my house after Kellen's blessing.
Our 4 family. My poor son looks like a little alien!
Rocking Kellen.
Grandma and Grandpa Nichols opening their anniversary presents. 60 years!!
Audrey looking super cute!
Shaydynn looking super cute!
Grandma and Grandpa looking super happy!
Grandma and Grandpa with three of their kids - Bob, Diane, and Marie. Lance couldn't make the party.
Grandma and Grandpa with four of their eight great-grand children (and one grandchild).
Grandma and Grandpa with two of their ten grandchildren.
Audrey and Shaydynn playing.
My mom and Grandma. I caught mom sneaking a bite of something! :o)
Sisters Shaydynn and Lundynn.
Bob holding Lundynn. She looks a little nervous. :)
Aunt June feeding Kellen a bottle.
Grandma and Grandpa about to cut their cake.
Aunt June and my mom!
The anniversary cake!
Aunt Marie and Grandpa.
Marie cooking away for the party.
Kellen snoozing.
Darryl was watching Karlin play the Wii.
Karlin playing the Wii.
Audrey watching Karlin play the Wii.
Grandma rocking Kellen.
Grandma and Grandpa and Kellen.
No comments:
Post a Comment