It's been a while since I update the blog, so for now I am going to post
a bunch of pictures on here and write more later. I want to keep my
loyal viewers up to date in pictures!
| Working on the tricycle with Great Grandpa Nick. |
![]() |
| Getting a drink from Grandma Diane. |
| Valentine's Day Singing Valentine for the kids at daycare. |
| Making Valentine's cookies! |
![]() |
| Valentine's Day Flowers! |
![]() |
| Playing with Daddy! |
![]() |
| Excited that he climbed on top of his little table. Mommy wasn't as excited. |
![]() |
| Weird face. :) |
![]() |
| Painted a few walls in our house! |
![]() |
| My new haircut! (back view) |
![]() |
| Front view. |
![]() |
| Other side. |















No comments:
Post a Comment