Friday, January 30, 2009

SHOUT OUT TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHO CAN'T BE HERE

Hello All -
I know that there are several family members out there who wish they could be here to celebrate the birth of our daughter with us. This is a shout out and thank you for all of the love, support, and prayers from those of you who can't be here:
First and for-most, Audrey's proud Grandpa Chuck in Texas - I know you can't wait to be meet her! Grandpa Chuck is so proud of his little granddaughter! My aunt Marie and her family, uncle Lance and his family, Uncle Danny, Uncle Donald Ray and Aunt Karen, all my cousins, greats aunts and uncles, Grandpa Don down in Texas. If I have forgotten anyone I apologize!
Also all my friends who live away from here that wish they could be here to meet my baby girl. I miss you all and love you all and hopefully I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment