Sunday, March 8, 2009

Back to Work

Well, this was my first week back to work. Monday was a little rough, as it was really the first time I'd been away from Audrey for more than about 2 hours. I spent Sunday night in tears trying to figure out a way that I could be a stay-at-home Mom, but in the world today, it's extremely difficult, and not in the cards for us.


Big hands, tiny feet!












But, as Monday morning dragged on, I started to feel like working outside the home - even 20 hours per week - really wouldn't be too bad. It was actually kind of nice to interact with my co-workers and customers again.






Right now Audrey gets to spend her time with my Mom and Grandparents, so it makes me feel better knowing she is with family and not some stranger with a million kids that can't give her any attention.



Daddy and Audrey taking a nap - I don't think
Daddy got much sleep...











This past week I took some cute shots of Audrey with her Daddy, and one of her crashed out in her favorite sleeping positions. I hope you enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. she has the tiniest feet! I love the pictures, and she has the cutest little nose! She'll enjoy seeing these pics when she's older and wonder if she was ever really that small. I'm glad your family gets to watch her, it makes you feel comfortable knowing she's w/ people you know will do what you want. No offense against daycare, i just don't think it's something I would ever do either. Too many cons and not enough pros.

    ReplyDelete