Well, Audrey had her 2 month appointment a couple weeks, and seems to be healthy as a horse! She's met her "milestones", babbles non-stop, holds her head up, and sleeps through the night. The only problem is that she has a little flat spot on the back of her head, so we have to do some neck exercises and stretches with her so that she'll begin to use all of her neck muscles instead of just one side. Poor baby! She hates the exercises - whenever we force her to turn her head to the left, she gets really upset. But, in the long run, it's worth it.
At her appointment we learned that Audrey is 9 lbs 6 oz, so she's been putting on some "chicken fat" and has little rubber band wrists and fat rolls all over! I love it!
cute! I love the video, she's so aware and getting so big. how fun, and aren't you glad she's sleeping through the night, especially since you are back to work. she's just adorable!
ReplyDeleteOH my goodness. She's so sweet! I can see that she resembles both you and Matt. Can I borrow her to teach Rylan how to sleep through the night? Maybe she can tell him through baby talk! I love the video. That's so priceless.
ReplyDelete