We took baby Audrey to the cabin for the first time, and it was very relaxing and fun! We did a whole lot of sitting around, reading, and napping. Audrey did great!
I was a little concerned about how she would sleep in a different environment, but we took her pack and play (which she sleeps in right now), so I think the fact that she was in her own bed helped.
We spent three days, two nights, and had a blast!
(Here we are reading "Little Women" at the cabin.)
I have recently started putting Audrey's unruly hair up in pigtails, and she looks super cute! When we went to the store to buy some little bows, we had to ask where the bows were, and the worker said, "I don't think your baby is old enough to have enough hair to put bows in!" I was like, "You wanna bet!?!"
(Audrey's hair once the pigtails come out...)
I can't believe she has enough hair to do pigtails! so cute, i love it! I can see more of Matt in her now, but i still see you a lot too. She's growing so fast, holy cow, but what a sweetie. I like the pictures of you and Audrey, you look great! She's gonna be so BIG the next time i get to see her...
ReplyDeleteThat is so stinkin precious! She has grown so much and she's so alert! What a lil sweetheart.
ReplyDelete