Monday, July 20, 2009

Family Vacation San Diego! (Part I)


Here are a few of the pictures from our vacation: I will add more in a day or two:
Here we are on the USS Midway in San Diego. It was used up through 1991. This pictures we are all in a tiny helicopter packed with people, and you can tell neither Matt or Audrey are very thrilled ...


Another helicopter parked on top the Midway.


Audrey and I on the landing deck of the air craft carrier.


Again, from the top of the air craft carrier, just a different view, this time of the city.

It was hot: I think the sun was getting to her. :)



Daddy and Audrey sitting in an airplane.




Matt's infamous camera face. :)
Here's Audrey in an airplane chair.






Walking through the hallways of the Midway. It was very small, very tight, very short, and Matt had to duck everywhere he went.


I took this picture out of one of the "windows" of the ship - you can see anohter ship in the distance.






The carrier from the parking lot. Until you are standing right next to it, you have no idea how big it actually is.



Relaxing during a lunch break.







She looks drunk here! I'm not quite sure what's going on...















2 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures. It looks like you had a lot of fun and Audrey is growing so much. Her eyes are so blue! thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I missed your call! Madelyn and I had gone to the Relay for Life walk the night before and didn't get in until 2:30am! It was a super long night so Saturday morning was a late start for us. I didn't get your call until later that afternoon, but I'm sorry we missed it. It would have been great to see you guys. Please keep my number handy and let me know the next time you're in the area. And, we'll do the same--of course. Love the pictures. Your family is so cute. Looks like a nice vacation. Take Care.

    ReplyDelete