Friday, August 14, 2009

San Diego part II

Hoover dam in the 121 degree heat. Not fun. No one was happy.
Matt and Audrey playing in the ocean.

Audrey discovering sand.

The giraffe was trying to lick me.



The baby was curled up in a knot.



I love this picture! I think this was at the wild animal park.





Hehe...I got out of it because I had the camera.







My sunburn. Ouch.





This was a magnifying glass to see the fish close up - but instead we see Matt and Audrey close up!










Sea World. Matt took this picture - pretty cool, huh?








Sea World again...










Having fun in the sun at Sea World.

Killer Whale tank.












One giraffe being attacked by the giraffe and not really caring.













The sun was getting to her...















All of the koalas were asleep!! Cute!!













Too cute.

















If I can't see you, then you can't see me.
Our giraffe fell asleep by the time we got to the giraffes.


Many have asked if this elephant is real. No.



Cute panda.




Audrey playing with the hippo!



Looking dazed and confused.




I got out of the ears, but not out of this...




Don't be stupid and think I am racist, please. It's just a neat picture. Reflections of the on-lookers are in the glass...







1 comment:

  1. Those are wonderful pictures! Looks like everyone had a great time! Wait until you get to do things like that when she's 4 years old. They enjoy it so much more! Nice post!

    ReplyDelete