Sunday, September 20, 2009

Audrey Clapping and High Chair Painting

Here are a few new photos of Audrey adventures: they include standing, clapping, and high chair painting. She is not crawling yet, but she sure wants to walk!!


New experience: high chair painting (with peach cobbler baby food)!



She was a sticky mess! Luckily it was bath day.




Being silly.



My little blue eyed girl.




She kind of looks drunk here...




I think she looks like me in this picture.




Chubby cheeks!





Standing up with Daddy's help.






She figured out how to clap! I love it!!

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are so cute! That last picture of Audrey standing w/ Matt, her legs are so tiny! If I hadn't just seen how strong her little legs are, I wouldn't believe she'd be able to stand there! I think she has your nose, doesn't she? I like posts like this, lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! She's so cute! The clapping and screeching was adorable. It's hard to believe she's nearing a year old already!

    ReplyDelete