Sunday, October 18, 2009

Graduation Day!






Well, it wasn't officially my graduation day, but I did get a big surprise at the pizza joint - a surprise party from my family!! My official last day of school is October 18th! I DID IT!!

It has been a long road, but with the love and support of family and friends, I made it! I have some special thank you's to offer up to some special people who carried me through:

First and foremost to my wonderful husband, Matthew, for all of his love and support and encouragement and help with Audrey while I worked on school. You are the most wonderful husband and father, and I love you so much. Also to my daughter Audrey - I hope that I can be a good example for you to persevere always and go to college!

To my Mom and Darryl - for all of your love and encouragement and financial support for school. I love you both so much and appreciate everything you do for me.

To my Dad - thank you so much for the wonderful gift, financial support and encouragement all these years. You have always supported me in my goal to finish school - I really appreciate everything you do. I love you and I wish you could be here!

For my Grandma and Grandpa, Karlin, Angie, and Shaydynn - all of your love and support and encouragement has helped carry me through.

For Joyce and Milon, my mother-in-law and father-in-law - you, too have encouraged me all the way through, and always told me that I could do it! Thank you for all of your love and support and patience as I have endured to the end!

Thad, Michelle, Melyssa, David, Kelsey, Keegan, and Keira - I love you all and thank you for all of your love and support. Again, you all helped carry me through, and I couldn't have made it without you. Thank you for all you do.

Aunt June - You are so wonderful! Thank you for always supporting me and coming to all of my special events! You are so sweet.

To all of my friends and family who were able to come to my surprise party: Mindy, Lindsay, Kaiya, Angell, Tony, Nicholas, Rocco, Ali, Jessica, Nathan, Parker, Sarah, Emily, Shannon, Joe - I hope I haven't forgotten anybody! Thank you all so much for your support. It means so much to me! And than you to my managers and coworkers at the bank - I really appreciate your patience and wonderful scheduling while I finished school!








Thank you to everyone who contributed to my Kohl's gift card, and who brought or sent cards, gifts, and well wishes. I hope I haven't forgotten anyone - If I have, my sincere apologies!!


Now for the fun part: here are some pictures from my wonderful graduation party. I knew there would be party, but I had no idea that it would be that wonderful and have so many people there. I was moved to tears when I walked in from all of the love and pride floating around that room!!








































2 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures (I really like that blue shirt you are wearing too)! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you and your accomplishment. What a blessing to have so many people who love and care about you. You're awesome for sticking with it and meeting your goals! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristina, I am SO proud of you! I can imagine it was overwhelming at times and probably very stressful but you are a strong woman and you accomplished what you went in for! Congrats to you!

    I love all the pictures. The one's of you and you mom especially. I sure miss her a lot. I can't believe how much Shaydynn looks like Karlin. She's so pretty! I'm so glad you had all the support of family and close friends who were by your side every step of the way!

    Here's to you: hip hip hooraaaay! ;) love and miss ya

    ReplyDelete