Monday, October 19, 2009

More Pictures of Audrey


Grandma Diane reading a book with Audrey and Shaydynn.


Snuggling!!


Big blue-eyed girl.



For my birthday this year I got a pink bicycle and baby-carrier from Matthew (among other wonderful gifts from my family and friends). Here are a few pictures of Matt setting up the baby carrier, Audrey sitting in it, and some cute pics of her by herself and with her Grandma Diane and cousin Shaydynn.



Yeah - she's still a little too small. I am trying to figure out a way to rig her car-seat up up in here so it doesn't choke her!






Trying it out.





Blue eyes!



Relaxing sort-of. Doesn't look very comfortable.

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous that you have a bike trailer! We sold our bikes before we moved so we wouldn't have to pack them, worst idea ever! I miss mine and we just haven't broken down and bought new ones. These pictures are great, Audrey is just growing so fast. Every picture she looks less like a tiny baby and more like a tiny girl! You can tell she's just a happy and content little gal, good job!

    ReplyDelete