Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Summertime Fun and a New Cousin!
This summer so far has been full of excitement! Between swimming and the birth of a new little cousin, Audrey has been very busy. Lundynn Ember was born July 21st, weighing in at 9 lbs 6 oz, 22 inches long. Audrey loves to poke at her new cousin to make sure she is real and moving. I'm pretty sure Audrey thought she was a baby doll at first!
Here I am with Lundynn and Audrey.
Is this baby real, Mommy?
Aunt Tina and Lundynn Ember.
Good cheek shot of little chunky Lundynn!
Audrey in her "cool dude" sunglasses!
This was the morning after the night when she threw up at 2:30 in the morning, had to have a bath in the middle of the night, and her hair never got combed afterward. Boy did she look rough that morning!
Hair combed this time, but still looks like a poor little peasant girl! I just love this picture though.
Summertime fun in the backyard!
I love the water even if it is cold!
My ball is over there.
Ahhhh!! Running from the cold sprinklers!
Contemplating running into the sprinklers to get her big blue ball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great pictures, and what a sweet little baby. Audrey seems like she'll adjust well to her little brother. The pictures of Audrey out in the sprinkler look a lot like Shaydynn to me. Maybe I'm wrong. She looks like she's having a fun summer, and her swimsuit is cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the pics! Audrey is going to make such a good big sis! It won't be too much longer....your on the downhill slope. :o)
ReplyDelete