Here are a few random pictures I have taken over the last several weeks. I have been bad about posting lately!

Here's Audrey having a snack of cheerios and apple bites.

Really, Mom?

Matt sanding down my old dresser that we are going to paint and put in Audrey's room.
Workin' hard!

There are several layers of stain and paint to get through...

My little artist!

I think I'll taste this... (she did, too).

Standing at the window watching Daddy mow the lawn on a super hot day!

Daddy in the backyard mowing, Audrey and mommy in the cool, air-conditioned house.

Poor Daddy...
That second picture of Audrey she looks a bit like Matt. I can't believe she's had that beautiful hair since she was born! Most babies lose it at some point. She's a little cutie and she's going to seem so big when her little brother is born! I can't wait to see how adorable he is too!
ReplyDelete