Well the end of 2010 was very exciting - we had Christmas and Audrey's birthday, so she had two weeks filled with presents and yummy food! Words really aren't adequate to describe what a wonderful time we had - the pictures will tell the story. :) (And I'll include some descriptions).
Before I begin, one of the most frustrating things about this blog is that it puts pictures on out of order, from newest to oldest, so the most recent are at the top, and the oldest at the bottom. So , Audrey's birthday pictures from New Year's Eve are first, and then they go down to Christmas.
2ND BIRTHDAY!
The toy chest Matt and his Dad made Audrey for her birthday!

Checking out her new toy chest!

Matt and his Dad bringing in Audrey's toy box.

Shaydynn helping Matt and Audrey open presents. :)

Audrey's new favorite pajamas from Grandpa Chuck, or as she calls him, "Grandpa Truck". :

Beautiful new dress from Grandpa Chuck.

Hair accessories from Grandpa Chuck! Thank you Grandpa!

Cousins Shaydynn, Kelsey, and Keira.

The cousins surrounding Matt and Audrey as they open birthday presents.

The eating of the cake...

First bite!

Blowing out her birthday candles on her awesome Elmo cake that I made for her!

Waiting to blow out candles.

Elmo!

The birthday princess in her birthday tiara.

It's her birthday!

The finished product.
Salt Lake Trip
This next set of pictures is from a quick trip we took down to SLC to show Audrey the lights at Temple Square. She loves Christmas lights. Every time we would drive past lights she would say, "Pretty lights, pretty lights", so we thought it would be fun to take her down for a day to show her the "pretty lights" at Temple Square!

Audrey asleep in the car after wandering around temple square.

Amazing lights at temple square!

More lights. Even pictures can't do these lights justice.

Audrey and Daddy in front of the SLC Temple.

Reflection Ponds.

At the Christus.

Our family in front of the Temple.

As we were driving in Utah, we passed by this amazing play ground, so we just had to stop so Audrey could play!!!

This place was HUGE!

Audrey and Mommy going down the slide.

Audrey and Daddy running through the play ground.


Audrey and her friend Audrey! She is the daughter of one of Matt's mission companions whom we met up with in SLC for a few hours.
CHRISTMAS
Kellen snuggling Daddy's chest.

Audrey enjoying a red Christmas sugar cookie!

Audrey and her cousin Keira in a Christmas box!

Matt with is favorite Christmas present (that he picked out.....)

Kellen's new Christmas binky!

Audrey's ginormous Elmo!

New Dora backpack!

Kellen watching Christmas morning....

Audrey in front of the Christmas tree, or "Tina Tree" as she calls it.

Look what I got, Momma! A new easel!


Her new kitchen, or "Chicken". (She says it backwards.)

Her first glimpse of the living room on Christmas morning!

On Christmas Eve Audrey and I did some Christmas projects. This is our gingerbread house!

Making the gingerbread house.

Kellen watching us make our projects. :)

The snowman we made!

December is also Matt's and my anniversary. These are the earrings he got me for our 6th.

Kellen's first haircut!!!!

Our Christmas family picture.

The lunar eclipse. I didn't stay up late enough to watch the whole thing...this is as far as I got.

Audrey is now sleeping in her big girl bed!!

Daddy and Kellen playing piano.
If the out-of-orderness bothers you enough, I think you can drag and drop the images. But it's kind of a pain and if you have more than three images it takes a long time.
ReplyDeleteBlogger in Draft's uploader is a bit easier to use. You can up load all the pictures you want and then add them to your post in the order you'd like.
Cute pictures! You'll always have a fun end to the year with anniversaries, birthdays, and Christmas. Hectic probably, but still fun. :) The earrings are beautiful, and happy 6th anniversary!
ReplyDeleteWhen I upload photos I go from newest to oldest and then they load in the correct order. If that even makes sense.
We need to make a gingerbread house. (Can you believe I never have?) I know some people use graham crackers and while we were in Texas I saw gingerbread graham crackers, specifically for making houses. I've never seen that before. Anyway, this is the longest comment ever. Enjoy! Haha! :)