Friday, January 28, 2011

Recent Pictures

Here are a few pictures I have taken recently. Sorry I'm not great at writing on the blog, but I take so many pictures that I don't have time to write and upload the pictures I take! :)


Matt was using a drill to add something else to Audrey's toy box, and she was afraid of the drill. She was still a little upset from it when Matt took this picture.
A few baby feet pictures. These were hard because he wouldn't hold still...I'll have to try again sometime when he is asleep.




Big smile!!



He was drooling a little milk here.



He always flares his nostrils - it's so funny!



Here are a couple sunset pictures I took. They are the same sunset, just with different camera settings.

Some pictures of Audrey and Kellen together.

1 comment:

  1. sibling pictures are the best! I see a lot of Matt and his family in Kellen. (At least in some of the pictures.) Except for that blond hair. Wow, he is a super blondie! What an adorable family you have!

    ReplyDelete