Friday, February 11, 2011

February 2011

Here are several picture so far from February. We took the kids to the park, fed the ducks, and played hard! Well, Audrey played hard.


This picture that I took of Audrey was really weird. She moved just as the shutter opened...it's completely unedited.


Picture of Kellen snoozing.



Audrey eating a snack.

Daddy and Kellen.


Daddy and Kellen.
Audrey hanging out on my boppy watching cartoons.


Kellen and Daddy playing.


You're funny Daddy!



Looking a little grumpy.

Audrey and Kellen feet.


Blurry picture of Audrey.


Looking a little distressed about something.


A little happier.
Looking at me like I'm crazy. :)
Audrey in a tunnel at the park.


Going down a slide!



Hole in the tunnel.


Headed up to the top of the biggest slide!


Weeeeeee!!


Audrey and Daddy playing!

Kellen cold and grumpy at the park.



Feeding the ducks!



Here ducky ducky duckies!!



Ducks!




Audrey and Daddy laughing about something.



1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures! I still get a kick out of how blond Kellen is. Looks like Audrey (and Matt) had fun at the park. :) Your kids are super cute and getting so big. I hope I can see them and you soon!

    ReplyDelete