Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Busy Summer

What a wonderful summer 2011 has turned out to be, and Fall is shaping up to be great, too!  Many things have happened over the past several weeks, and there are many more great things to come!  Shell came from Washington, DC to visit, my aunt's sister, Vicki came into town for a few days, my brother had his first concert, Cody is coming into town to visit from Africa, and my Dad will be here in a few weeks from Texas!  I am so looking forward to the rest of this year!!!

Here are a few pictures from some of the happenings of the summer so far, and I'll post more pictures as more events come to pass.


Band member of The Niche, Hawk, at the drums. 


 Me, Nora (Cody's gf), Angie at the Niche concert.




Angie's outfit with the Niche emblem on the back.  


Angie, Nora and I.



Karlin and I at his concert.




Karlin performing.
 Audrey dunking!






Kellen and Daddy napping on the couch. 




Audrey posing pretty.  :)



 Kellen eating a snack!



Kellen playing the piano.



Spirit of Boise Hot Air Balloon Festival.   














Boise State cake I made for the first game!




No comments:

Post a Comment