 |
| Kellen, Audrey and Santa 2011 |
For weeks now, Audrey has been telling me that she is not afraid of Santa anymore, and that she is not going to cry when we go to see Santa so she can ask him for a blue motorcycle (what she calls a bicycle). Matt and I weren't quite sure what to expect, but when we got the kids up there on Santa's lap, they both did great! No tears! Audrey even told Santa she wanted a motorcycle (to which he said, "A motorcycle?" and looked at her like she was crazy...). Kellen started to pucker and stick his bottom lip out right as it was time to leave Santa's lap, but I quickly grabbed him and and hugged him, then got a candy-cane for both kids and we were off on our merry way, happy as larks!
So cute! That Santa is perfect. I wonder if he'll still be around when we're in town next week. Our Santa pictures are kind of crappy (fake beard). The kids look darling, and I really like that picture of Audrey on the side of your blog. I can't believe she'll be 3 soon! Kellen looks sweet eating his cake too. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete