Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Whirlwind December

December has come and gone, and I have loads of things to share with you. December brought Matt's graduation (Master's in Educational Leadership), our 7th anniversary, a visit from Michelle and Thad from DC, Christmas, Audrey's birthday, and a new year! I have a lot of pictures to share with you, but I'm not going to comment on every one of them, as it would take a great deal of time.    I'll comment on the general groups of pictures so you know what's going on.


Matt's graduation luncheon.



Audrey putting on the stockings!


Decorating our tree!








Matt's graduation!



Walking in. I got a picture of him on the big screen.



In our hotel room after Matt's graduation.

Audrey's bed was up that staircase. It was awesome! She loved her little "nest".

Lights downtown.


Tossing out oats for the reindeer on Christmas eve.

Cookies for Santa.

Happy boy excited about Christmas and his new Elmo PJs!

New Tinkerbell PJs!

Bubble lawn mower!

Highly anticipated blue "motorcycle"!











Audrey didn't want to take her helmet off for breakfast.

Eating our traditional Christmas Morning Cinnamon rolls.




Matt's graduation cake.





Our 4-family at graduation. 

Matt and one of our  future masters!

Matt and I!



Matt and his parents.

Teaching Audrey to ride her bike. 




Watching Audrey ride her bike in the cold while he is cozy in his pjs!


Playing table hockey with Daddy and Uncle Thad.

Princess Birthday cake! 




Kellen wanting cake!


Audrey put purple sticker earrings on him. You can tell he is thrilled. 




Lundynn.



Lundynn and Kellen.

Audrey in her beads.


No comments:

Post a Comment