Monday, January 6, 2014

Audrey is 5!!

A big thank you to all who made Audrey's big 5th birthday fun and special! Growing a baby has been a little rough on me the last week or two - I am so exhausted and tired I can hardly function, so I'm not going to write a whole lot, but I will share pictures from her fun little birthday party!  (PS - we didn't open gifts from grandmas and grandpas until the evening, so I don't have pictures of those.)


Uncle Karlin 

Playing "Pin the bow on Hello Kitty"



Ready for snacks and cake!

"SEA FOOD MOM!"

Hello Kitty after the game.

Hello Kitty cake, made by yours truly.

Getting ready to blow out candles!

Make a wish!


Blow 'em out!


Friends at the party! I want to recreate this picture when they are teenagers!




Scout needed to be the center of attention.



No comments:

Post a Comment