That's right - I have rejoined the world of the living, finally. It has been a long, crappy, terrible couple of months health wise, mostly due to the pregnancy, but when I am sick I get really down and depressed, so add that to the equation, plus Matt being gone A LOT for work during most of that time, and it was a pretty awful couple of months.
But, I'm back. End of story that story, beginning of a new one. I am 15 weeks along now, and we will find out what we are having on April 4! Any guesses? I am guessing boy, since that what I have been dreaming about (down to his name), and the reason we decided to add to the family. But, time will tell!
To be honest with you, even after not posting anything new since Christmas, I really don't have a lot of news to share. I was down to long that not much exciting happened. I just kind of survived each day, not enjoyed much (even my beautiful children, I'm sorry to say). I slept a lot and dozed a lot, took the kids to school and home, and that's about it.
That also means I don't have much in the way of new pictures to post on here. I'll see what I can come up with, and try to get some more pictures taken in the mean time.
 |
| 8 week ultrasound of our coming addition. We'll find out in 5 weeks if it's a he or she! |
 |
| Happily playing in the snow. |
 |
| Complaining that he was cold...he doesn't like the cold as much as Audrey. |
 |
| Her favorite thing to do in the snow. |
 |
| Completely happy, not a care in the world. |
 |
Being sick for so long, I had to come up with fun things for them to do. This is their indoor snowman! The decorated him several times over. |
 |
| Me at 3 months along. |
 |
| Kellen in his turtle shirt from McDaniel grandparents who visited Hawaii in January. |
 |
| Shaving cream painting! |
 |
| Our new van. Had to get a bigger car for coming munchkin. |
 |
| Audrey in her skirt and coconuts from Hawaii! |
 |
| 4 months. Can you believe there is only a 1.5 pound weight gain between this and my 3 month picture? |
 |
| Kellen and unicorn making sugar cookie dough with Daddy. |
 |
| Picture of Audrey singing her states song to me - she knows all 50 states! |
I was able to scrounge up a few more pictures than I thought I had of the last couple of months. Now that I'm feeling good again, I plan to have my camera out more!
Welcome back! Sorry you've been so sick, and hopefully the second trimester will be better to you. I'm so excited for you and I'm excited to see what you're having! I kind of think you're going to have another boy just because everyone is having boys right now. It seems like it comes in waves.
ReplyDeleteThe shaving cream painting looks fun. Did you just add food coloring to it?
Cute pictures, as always! :)