Halloween was a hoot this year! I was a little worried that I might not get to take Audrey out having just gotten out of the hospital with Kellen two days earlier, but we made the rounds, and Audrey looked super cute in her Pokey Little Puppy Costume! Kellen was in a little orange body suit (and I have figured out that orange is so not his color) that said "Batty for Mommy".
You are so brave to take Kellen out so soon! If I had my choice I probably would still be keeping Luke indoors, but that's just not doable. Audrey is an adorable little puppy, I hope she had a fun Halloween. Kellen's outfit is super cute too, what sweet kiddies!
You are so brave to take Kellen out so soon! If I had my choice I probably would still be keeping Luke indoors, but that's just not doable. Audrey is an adorable little puppy, I hope she had a fun Halloween. Kellen's outfit is super cute too, what sweet kiddies!
ReplyDelete