We took Audrey and Kellen this week to have their "Christmas/New Born/2 year" pictures done. I love the photography studio that we take them to - usually they get us right in and have us in and out fairly quickly. This year, however was a little different. Our appointment was for 5:00 pm, but we sat around and sat around and finally started our pictures around 5:45. By then both Audrey and Kellen were hungry and tired of sitting around, so the photo session was a little rough. Kellen was pretty grumpy all the way through, and Audrey was extremely restless. But, we managed to make it through the pictures, and they turned out pretty cute. I am attaching a couple of them to this posting. The picture of Audrey and Kellen together is absolutely hysterical! Kellen looks like he's watching a scary movie or something!
I am adding a few more pictures that I took as well.




Audrey giving Daddy a great big hug after getting home from work!

Kellen all wrapped up cozy warm in his blanket, enjoying his binky.

Daddy and Audrey relaxing on the couch.

Audrey holding her brother - she's not too sure about the situation.

Kellen's usual "grumpy" face.

Audrey dressed herself - pink pajamas, a pink onsie over-top, and moose slippers!

Chillin' in her creative outfit.
No comments:
Post a Comment